Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday, January 4, 1960

sent Mother letter

Got down to 2 degrees this morning sunny & cold.

I came home & Ivard was home & in bed. I took Kids to school & ate & read paper & sorted cloths & washed 3 batches & wrote mother a big letter. Ivard got up at 1:30 & him & Jackie went in to bank & I went to bed. They woke me up at 3:30 & I iorned the rest of cloths 29 pieces Ray came home on bus & fixed supper & Ivard took him in to church at 5:45 to go to Middleton & play ball - got beat. I let Dean do pillow slips & I had a bath & went to bed at 8:30. when Ivard got home with Gene & he came to bed too. Gene did chores & ate.

Ivard left for work at 10:45 & I left at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment