Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday, January 8, 1960

warm wind - thawed all day

I cooked breakfast & Ivard milked & Ray bathed & Kids ate & went to school, Ivard took little boys I cooked sausage & made biscuits

Ivard did dishes & I washed my sheets, bed spread & rugs & Ivard & I moved everything & cleaned our bed room real good.

I dampened down cloths.

Ivard went & got little boys & Ray came home on bus. Gene stayed in to school because they had to be there at 5: to go to Boise to play, got beat. Ray cleaned & changed front room

Ivard peeled potatoes & I cooked them, enough for 45 people, then he did chores & I had a bath then we got ready & went in to church to Stake 70's supper.

I laid off again & it was Ivards nite off. We went over to high school at 10:30 & waited until 11: for Gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment