Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday, January 23, 1960

got letter from Lyle & Jerry

Ivard cleaned up our bed room & front room Didn't melt much but maine roads were beat off pretty good. I woke up at 10: & Kids were through eating. I ate & washed some cloths & at noon we went to Nyssa to see Gail & get Jackie. Me & Ray went up town & got some groc., good bargains, bannas 10 cents lb, hamberger 2 lbs for 58 cents. When we got back to Gails he was home from work & Lynda had dinner ready. We ate & they played games & watched T.V. We played 1 game of Penochle then Gail had to go to work at Station & we came home & had a snack & Gene did chores & him & Ivard went in to high school to game I went to bed, I didn't feel good my nite off. good to have Jackie home. Ivard brought Gene home & went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment