Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday, January 19, 1960

little warmer - cloudy all day.

I came home from work & took little boys to school. Ivard was home in bed. I made some lemonade & read paper & went to bed at 10: Ivard got up at 11:30 & tended Jackie & they bathed.

I woke up too late to go to relief society.

Gene took pick-up to school & came home at 3: & I had supper ready & we ate then Ivard went after little Kids. & Gene went to school to play ball, got beat. Ivard took him. when Ray got home on bus they ate. I did a lot of patching.

Gail, Lynda & Kids came & brought a birthday cake with Lyle, Gail, Gene & Dales name on & they ate it when Ivard got home. They took Jackie home to stay a few days. went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment