Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wednesday, September 7, 1966

a little cooler 89 °

Dean & Dale went to Seminary & school & Jackie was gone too.

I came home from & went to bed & just got to sleep & Ray work me up so I got up & bottled 14 qts pears & got supper liver & onions.

Jerry came home from work & picked cucumbers & tomatoes & put cucumbers & tomatoes in Brine & cooked tomatoes ready for me to do juice in morning

Ray went to work this afternoon at D.Q for munch hr. then tonite 5: to close

We ate & Dean took Ray & him & Dale & Jackie got their school supplies then Dean & Dale went to Piano L. & Jackie did dishes & washed bottles. I went to bed till work.

No comments:

Post a Comment