Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thursday, September 15, 1966

American Legion Banquet

cool breeze

I came home from work & ate & read paper & went to bed. Kids woke me up at 11: & we took Ray up to D.q to work & Ivard went to R.R. & had Ins papers signed & we went & Paid place. stoped at D.q & had lunch & brought Ray home & I worked on my books & laid down but never did get to sleep. Jerry took Ray to work at 5: & got Dean from school.

At 6:45 Ivard & I & Dean went up to American Legion Hall to banquet they gave for Boy & Girls then went to Boys & Girls State & their parents. Came home at 9: & went to bed until time to go to work

Dale went collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment