Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wednesday, September 28, 1966

Rays day off

Got birthday Present from Mother

hot & nice 73 º

I came home & went to bed but it was 11: before I got to sleep. I was cold & Ivard was in bed & Ray made noise.

Jerry & Ray woke me up at 2: to open my birthday present from mother, a pr of garments. I got up & washed 2 batches of cloths & hung out, cooked supper got sock batche turned & paired to put away & cooked a Kettle of tomatoes for juice. Jerry did Lenords evening paper route & Ray rode over on bike & got car & Ivard took Dale to dentist & brought Dean home at 5: Dean & Dale went to Piano L. I went to bed until time for work. Jerry went to see Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment