Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Saturday, September 17, 1966

97 º

hot - breezy & nice. I came home from work & changed all five beds & washed 9 batches of cloths & hung out & got in. Jerry & Dean stoped in on Milk truck at 9:30 & took Ray to work at D.Q. 10: to 6: They got home about 11: & Jerry cleaned up & they went & paid R.R. Credit for me & Jerry took Dairy q truck out & Dean came home & scrubbed & cleaned house Dale mowed lawn & cleaned his bed room & went over to Hoaggs to Play foot ball all afternoon. Jackie cleaned her bed room & bath & helped me make my, her & Dales bed. I washed my & Ivards hair. It was 3: when I went to bed. About 5: before I got to sleep then they woke me up. Jerry got supper & I checked his D.q. change. Ray went to "Curtain Timers" & took Loraine Panchari. I went to work

No comments:

Post a Comment