Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tuesday, September 27, 1966

went to Relief Society Opening Social

nice day 70 º

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed & just got to sleep when Jerry called & said he'd bring car home to get ready so I got up & Ivard took me up to church to relief Society opening Social. real nice lunchon & Programme.

Jerry came & got me at 1:30 & we picked Ray up at D.Q & came home & I went to bed. they woke me up a couple of times but I stayed in bed until time to go to work.

Jerry & Dean went to Mutual. Dale went to Hoggs after school & went from there. Ray was to work I took Ray the car at 10:50 & my ride Picked me up at D.Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment