Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thursday, September 1, 1966

Ruth & Ray left for Idaho Falls

Ray went to Utah to Dr.

Sunny & breezy. My ride didn't come so Ivard & Jerry took me

Kids went on milk route & came home at 7:15 & I had breakfast ready & we ate & Ruth & Ray left for Idaho Falls to Morleys.

Kids went & finished milk route & cmae home & got ready & too  Ray up to Dairy queen to arrange his work Skedual then they took Ivards Ins papers to Dr. & went to Boise to see about Jerrys school.

I washed 5 batches of cloths & hung out & played 2 games Scrabble with Ivard & when Kids got home Ray made cake & Jerry & I got supper & I did yesterday & todays dishes. Dean went to Piano L at 6: & Jerry went with him. Dale didn't go. I went to bed at 6:30 till time for work. Took Ray to train

No comments:

Post a Comment