Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Saturday, September 3, 1966

Barbra called

Ray got home from Salt Lake.

Ray started work at Daiery Q.

Hot & nice. Got 20

Kids went on milk route & brought Ray home from train in between. Dale did a substitute paper route

I washed batch of cloths & sat around, don't feel good.

Cooked breakfast. Ivard vacumed house & did dishes. Dale went collecting. Kids came home and Ray took Jerry, Dean & Jackie up to take Dairy Q. truck out & he went for hair cut, Dean did enords Evening Paper route

I didn't get much done, played Scrabble with Ivard.

Ray started working at Dairy Q. today, 6: to close

Kids got home at dark & I checked their money & we went to bed at 1030

They called & laid me off, today. My nite off tonite

No comments:

Post a Comment