Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Wednesday, September 21, 1966

Ray came home from Salt Lake

Got letter from Gail

hot again

I came home from work & Ray was home & in bed. I went to bed & Ivard got me up at 2:15, Avon lady was here then I took Ivard to Dr. & Picked Ray up at D.Q. & we went to Rail Road & Pd father Ins & to bank & Jerry & Ray walked & pd phone & Top furn. Took Jerry to take D.Q. truck out & it was so late. Ray stayed too to work 5: to close. Got father & took him to drug store for pills & just got home & Dean called so I went & got him & got groc. Came home at 6: & they went & got Jerry & went to Piano L. Jerry fixed supper

Got books up & went to bed until time for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment