Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday, May 6, 1959

I came home from work & took the Kids to school then I ate & read paper. I went to bed at 10: & got up at 3:30.

Ivard & Jackie took little calves to sale & Ivard & Jackie went in & picked up calf check & got Kids Dale went to Primary with Barlows.

I got supper & we ate at 4:30 & Dean did dishes & Ivard & I Mother & Jackies took Ray over to Hastwriters at State line Store by Homedale to stay all nite & go on Adrians 8th grade sneak tomorrow We stoped in Nampa & got feed on the way & had icecream cone comeing home. Ivard milked & I got books up. Mother made my 2nd dress today. went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment