Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday, May 3, 1959

Tomatoes were froze this morning

Ivard never got home until 12:30. I came home from work & Ivard had chores done & him Kay & Ray went to priesthood I made suffle salad & 3 in 1 icecream then mother & I took Dean, Dale & Jackie to sunday school & left them & car & we came home in pick-up. I went to bed at 11: & mother got dinner They lost Jackie & time they found her sacrement had started so Ivard & little Kids came home & went back & got Kay & Gene when meeting was out and we ate at 2: & Ivard sent to work. I laid down while Kay got his things gathered up & at 4: Mother, Jackie, & I took Kay back over to Add's & picked some aspargus along way. talked to Gene a few min. got home at 7: & I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivard was home when I got up to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment