Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday, May 7, 1959

I came home from work & Ivard & I went to bed until noon & Mother tended Jackie & sewed.

At noon Mother, Jackie & I took Ivard in to get the tractor, we left to be fixed & we went to Caldwell & got Jackie 2 pr. shoes & Dean & Dale a pr. overalls, shirt & 3 pr. shorts & laid away 3 pr. levies & 3 shirts each, for school. got thread, buttons, belt buckles ect. & I bought Mother some orchid material for a suit for Mothers day. pd Kays suit & got a new tire & came home & got supper & went to bed.

Ivard went in to Dairy Queen & picked Ray up then did the chores.

Ivard left for work at 10:45 & I left at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment