Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday, May 27, 1959

I came home from work (Passed Ivard on his way back in to get cultivator Parts) & took Kids to school for last day. They all got promoted. I made potatoe salad & baked beans to take to school picnic & went to bed. Kay woke me up at 1:, to late for picnic & Ivard wasn't home yet. I called Imp. place & he'd left at 10:30 so I went to Nampa & found him in Stockman's playing cards. I was so mad I came home & went to bed at 3: & never got up until time to go to work.

Ivard got home about 4:30

Kay went to Adrian to play ball (practice) & went to Mutual over to owyhee. Ray went to Mutual. Kids did a few beets

Kids got home from picnic about 4:

Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment