Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday, May 19, 1959

I came home from work late & passed Ivard up at corner takeing kids to school, he had chores done. He ate & we read paper then he went up staires to bed & I changed my bed & gathered up clothes & sorted & washed 3 batches and hung them out & went to bed at 2: Ivard came down & took Jackie up to bed with him at noon then when she woke up they went & got a load of hay.

Kay called & woke me up, wanted us to come & get him, I told him to waite until tomorrow. got books up & wrote mother.

Mr. Bryson came & got Ray & Dean after school to weed onions. they got 90 cents an hr. & earned $2. I washed another batch of clothes & Ray fixed supper when he got home at 7: Ivard & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment