Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday, May 28, 1959

I came home from work & went to bed. Ivard did chores & him & Gene & Dean thinned beets & Kay cultivated them. I got up at 11: & Ivard - Gene & I took Kay to Adrian to regional play off. We beat St Joseph 5 to 1. Went over to Ad's & Kids got all their clothes then we went over to Blanch's to see about Lynda & she was there, they'd just brought her home from hospital. Gail & Kids were there too. We visited awhile & Kay went over to Claudias. We got home at 6: & Laurence & Afton had been over. Ray had supper ready & had been after a load of hay. We ate & I went to bed. Gene did chores & Ivard & Kids did beets. Ray went on hay ride with school class & never got home until 1: I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment