Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday, May 5, 1959

card from Jerry & letter from Louie

I came home from work & Kids were to school & Ray stayed home to weed flowers but didn't do much. Ivard had chores done. He took tractor in to be fixed & I went in and got him & we went to sugar factory & signed finance papers came home & hung out 2 batches of clothes I washed before I left & at 11:15 I went to bed. Ray got me up at 1:15 & I went over to house above school to the mothers club. got home at 4:30 & brought Kids & Ivard had left at 12:30 & got home at 7:, he'd been to Nyssa to ball game. It rained all afternoon & hard tonight I went to bed when I got home but couldn't sleep. Ray got supper & milked.

I went to work at 11:

Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment