Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 19, 2016

Wednesday, August 10, 1966

Ray left for Sun Valley to work

hot.

I came home from work & took Ivard to hospital for his blood test came home & went to bed & nurse called little later & said his blood was too thin to stop takeing pills until Friday, Dr. Horton is out of town & she called Dr Brown

I got up at 11:30 & took Ray to depot to go on train to Sun Valley to work. Kids got home from work at 10:

I went back to bed awhile & got up & washed cloths & we had a cook-out & ate on lawn Jerry cooked Steak on barbacue

I went to bed at 7:30 & when Jerry & Dean got home from Piano lessons Jerry went up & mailed Hobbycraft letter for me. Dale went to Piano lesson at 2:. I bottled 5 pints beans. Dale went with Lenord Rose. Gene came a min.

No comments:

Post a Comment