Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 19, 2016

Sunday, July 31, 1966

Cloudy

Jerry & Dale went on their Paper route & came home & Ivard, Jerry, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & S.S. took Gene then Gene came for me but I didn't go, had just washed my hair, I made 5 apple pies & a little one for Genes lunch & 2 shells & got dinner we had hambergers & trimmings. Made butterscotch pudding for dinner over left over ginger bread. Gene & Cheryl came home & had dinner then about 2:30 Jerry & Dean took them home on way to hospital to visit sick. Ivard slept all afternoon &  crocheted.

We played Scrabble & I had bath & at 7:15 Ivard & I, Jerry, Dean, Dale Gene & Cheryl went to church. Jerry went & got Gene while I got ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment