Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 19, 2016

Thursday, July 21, 1966

Father had brain ex rays

Stella called & talk hr.

hot

Kids went to work. I got up & crocheted & washed some cloths & Dale & I dug potatoes out of our garden & carrots & I fixed dinner & we ate when Kids came about 1:40 & I got ready & went up & signed up for unemployment at 2:45 then went to see Ivard. He had to lay flat today with ice packs on his neck & arm where they shot him with dye to ex ray his brain. They had doped him too, it was real painful. They thought they'd found out what was wrong but havn't told him yet. Came home at 6: & at 7: Dale & I went back & Jerry went hunting Scout rides.

Stella called at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment