Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 19, 2016

Thursday, August 11, 1966

cloudy all morning & windy, little cooler.

I came home from work & went right to bed. Jerry, Dean & Jackie were on milk route. Dale had come home from paper route. Stanley didn't wake up in time to go.

I got up at 1:30, Kids had come home at 11:30 & Jerry went to Boise with Betty.

I went to bank & up to R.R. to have Ins. paper fixed for Ivard & got groc. Came home & helped Dean fix supper & we ate at 5: 7 Dean did dishes. Jerry went to Lake to his Sunday S. class party.

I bottled 5 qts. reubarb & washed 3 batches of cloths laid down at 6: & read paper I went to bed until time to go to work. Jerry had to walk home from out next road over from Cemetary on So. Power line - no spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment