Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 19, 2016

Tuesday, July 26, 1966

Sent letter to Mother - Jackie - Lyle - Gail

Got letter from Mother & Sis

hot

Jerry & Dean went on milk route & Dale paper route. Ivard & I never woke up until 9: & I fixed me & Ivard & Ray & Dale breakfast & crocheted & watched T.V. Jerry brought groc. home & I made a jello cottage cheese salad for supper. Jerry, Dean & Ray went to Caldwell when Kids came from work.

I fixed chicken & at 6:30 Ivard & I, Ray, Dean & Dale took our salad & chicken & went up & ate on lawn behind Church with ward for 24th. Jerry went at 6: with Betty to set up tables. I wrote Mother - Jackie, Lyle & Gail this afternoon & mailed them tonite, Ray took them up. had good programe. Came home at 9:30 & went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment