Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 19, 2016

Monday, August 8, 1966

I went to work again at Simplots

hot. got up at 6:30 & Jerry & Stanley had gone on Milk route & Dean started a vacation route today & took Jackie with him. Dale went on paper route. I got Diary up & Ivard got ready to do apples we started at 7:, did 2 bu. & got 50 qts, we've got 132 all together Got through at noon. I cooked dinner & we ate when Jackie & Dean got home at 1:30. Betty brought me a big box of bread & buns from Boise for freezer $4.80 worth, I had her get. Jerry & Stanley came at 2:30 & ate & Dean did dishes & Jerry Ray & Dean went to Boise with Betty to do genealogy. I went to bed after I had bath Jackie, Stanley & Dale walked over to Genes & came home after dark. Jerry & them came at 9: & Jerry went to bed & Ray & Dean went miniture golfing with Betty & Gene came & took Dale, Stanley & Jackie none of them were home

No comments:

Post a Comment