Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 19, 2016

Tuesday, August 2, 1966

Ray called - has job as bookkeeper

hot 103 degrees in Nampa

Kids forgot to wake up until Dairy called & Dale too. I took Kids up to Diary at 5:30 & came home & crocheted & at 8: Dale & I took car up to Dobbs to have new Shocks & muffler fixed. they brought us home. I fixed breakfast & Ivard, Dale & I played rummy. at 1:30 Dobbs went & got Kids at Dairy, I called & told them to, & they came home & Ivard & I went up & got his check at R.R & they let me out at bank & they went to Dobbs & did a little more work on car. I walked around & Pd. bills then walked to Dobbs & got Ivard & car & went & Pd. Don Boren & got groc. at Albertans & Safeway. Came home & worked on books & made out Payments to mail & Ivard - Jerry & I went & voted in Primary. Dean had to go back to Dairy at 4: to learn his new route better. Jerry fixed supper.

Dale went to Homedale at 6: with Lenard. Gene came -

No comments:

Post a Comment