Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wednesday, July 6, 1966

Ivard came back to Nampa Switching

hot. I got up at 5: right after Jerry, Dean & Dale went to work

Ivard called at 6: A.M. Came home on train, car broked down at King Hill & he had it towed to Glenns Ferry. Dale rode over to Genes on bike & had him go up & get father. Ivard worked in yard & when Kids got home with car Ivard & I, Ray, & Sis went to Caldwell & paid my Union Ins. & out to Simplots & paid my Ins & had Kids Int. drawn up & Ray went to draft board came to Nampa & had root beer & I signed for unemployment & Ray & I paid bills. Came home & Jerry had roast cooked & I got supper & we ate & Sis did dishes. We took our lawn mower to Carters to be fixed & he had our old one done & Ivard mowed lawn & I raked until I got blisters Gene & Cheryl came about 8: & ate & we had watermellon.

No comments:

Post a Comment