Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 1, 2016

Monday, June 27, 1966

Ray & I came home from Pocotello

Sunny & cool breeze all morning

Ivard got called to Rupert at 5: A.M. so I told him goodbye. I got up at 8: & ate & got packed & we went & watched Jeff play ball awhile then Gail, Lynda & Kids took Ray & I down to depot & we cought No 17 at 10:30, to come home. I crocheted most of way home & Ray slept. We got to Nampa at 4:10 & called home & KIds came & got us, car was makeing a horrible noise, they hadn't been useing it since it started.

Jerry had a good supper cooked, meat loaf ect & we ate when we got home & Dean & Jerry did dishes & I unpacked. Dean went to meeting at Stake house with Patty Hill. Gene & Cheryl came over awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment