Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Monday, July 11, 1966

Went to surprise Birthday Party on Ray & Dean at Park.

Hot, breeze

Ray was 21 today. Ivard got up & watered & I made Ray a birthday cake & fixed fruit Jello & goulash.

Ivard got up at 4: & took Jerry & Dean to work so I could go to unenplyment meeting then they called at 1:15 so he went & got them & they took me to my meeting & went & did business  At 11: Ivard & I & Jackie went up to Union guys & Ivard got $14.50 for the 3 days Rail R. was on strike then he got groc. for me.

We ate at 3:& took Ivard to work & went to Wards & Jerry got birthday presents & I got 120 lbs soap for 2 yr. supply. Came home & we went to Park (Kurtz) & Evelyn Elmore, Edith & Betty had surprise birthday party on Ray & Dean, Dean was really surprised as he helped plan it. for Ray. Betty, Jerry & Ray went to Noise. We came home. Went after Ivard.

No comments:

Post a Comment