Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday, July 1, 1966

Got note & check from father

 "  card from Lyle

sent father letter & money

Sunny

I got up at 5:30 & crocheted, got diary up. Jerry & Dean & Dale were already gone to work. Dale got home at 7:30 & I read paper.

I iorned awhile & Ray worked outside awhile.

Dale went collecting.

Jerry & Dean came & brought milk at 3: & Jerry went to unload & Dean brought car home & I went to bank at 4:, Jackie & I, & paid bills & bought groc. Came home at 7: & Kids had supper ready & we ate & Jerry went out to Hurrens & paid my 6 month piano Lesson bill. out of income tax refund. Gene & Cheryl ate with use & left for Idaho falls with John P.

No comments:

Post a Comment