Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Saturday, July 9, 1966

hot - dusty wind storm

Jerry & Dean went on milk route & Dale on paper route. I washed 6 batches of cloths, changed all the beds, and I washed the ceiling & walls in my bath room & scrubed & waxed floor. Jerry & Dean came home & cleaned rest of house & Jerry fixed dinner. We ate & I took Ivard to work at 3: I washed Dean & Jackies har & we made beds & got cloths all in & put away & everyone had a bath & at 8: Jerry, Ray, Dean Dale, Jackie & I went to Buttlers garden reception for Kathy then we went to church to John Poppletons. Came home & Ray & Rodney Hennis were watching T.V. then they went to Boise. Ivard came at 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment