Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 1, 2016

Sunday, June 26, 1966

Sunny & real hot - breeze

never woke up until 9:30 when Kristine came in & woke us up for breakfast. We played Penochle & Canasta all day. Lynda got dinner & we ate at 3: & at 3:40 Gail left for work.

Ivard played games with Kids & I got my diary up & crocheted.

About 7: Ivard & I rode down to depot to see how many times out he was & had a big, 19 cent icecream cone at Albertsons, 6 scoops. then we drove up to other side of town & had a root beer

Went back to Gails & had pop corn & watched T.V. & I crocheted. Ivard went to bed about 9: in case he has to go to work. I got so sleepy I went at 9:45. Lynda & Ray watched the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment