Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thursday, July 7, 1966

90 degrees in Nampa.

I got up at 6:30 & crocheted Jerry & Dean were on milk route & Dale got home from Paper route about 7:30. I fixed breakfast for Ivard, Dale & Jackie & Ivard & Dale mowed & weeded yard & garden until about 11: when mower broke again. Kids got home at 11: & took Ray & Jackie up to D.Q. & they took truck out until 7:30 I washed 3 batches of cloths & got supper & we ate at 3:

Ivard had bath & laid down awhile & Jerry, Dale & I took him to work at 4: & took lawn mower over to Carters to be fixed & got other one & some groc. & came home & Dale mowed Menic's lawn. Dean had dishes done. Jerry & Dean went to Boise for couple of hrs when they got home from work & went home teaching after they got Ray tonite. I checked Rays change. Went after Ivard at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment