Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Thursday, August 12, 1965

cool & real cloudy & rained on & off all day, real hard.

Jerry & Jackie took me to Caldwell to have my diathermy treatment at 9: AM, roped Dean off at church to practice organ. came home & Jerry took Ray to Melba to work 11:30 to close. too stormy for D.Q. truck so Jerry & Dean went to Boise to genelogy library until 6: I painted on animal quilt blocks all afternoon. I made cake, angle food, & fixed peaches & sandwiches for supper

Jerry went to Yorgensens to Party but it was too cold so he came home. Jackie & I walked over to Benders at 8: to a Stork shower on her. we came home about 10:30 & went to bed. cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment