Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Sunday, August 1, 1965

Dean was ordained a Priest by Ivard

hot & windy

I came home from work & went right to bed & they woke me up at 2: when they came from church. Ivard, Jerry, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & S.S. & Fast meeting. Jackie went to S.S. with Gary Weaver when he came & took Ray to work at Smilies in Nampa at 10:

I made stuffed peppers for dinner & tomato gravy & cabbage celery, carrot & pepper salad & Dean fixed Inst potatoes & frozen peas  & Jerry made punch. We ate at 3:30 & Jerry & Dean went over to Owyhee ward to see Emma Hendricks about genelogy. Ivard did dishes & I washed couple batches of cloths. I had bath & went to bed at 7: went to work at 11: Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment