Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 7, 2015

Saturday, August 7, 1965

Jerry took A.C.T test. I got hurt at work

hot. I got hurt at work at 3: AM steped across track & my other foot slipped on cardboard & I did splits, wrenched my right leg mussles & back & I have a black bruse. 8 in. long & 6 in. wide on inside of left leg & around back just above knee. Ivard got home at 7: A.M, Jerry went & got him & went to Caldwell & took A.C.T. Test & was supposed to be home at 11:30 to take Ivard back up to catch train. He got home at 12:45 & Ivard called & train was just pulling in so they dashed up. I laid down most of day & kept ice packs on my bruise. It sure is awful, I'm sure in missery. Plant is down tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment