Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Monday, August 23, 1965

We went to La Grande

cloudy & sunny

I got up & had bath & went to Caldwell to Dr. at 9:, he gave me a Diathermy treatment, hasn't released me yet. Went out to Simplots & got my check & I signed up for compensation then we headed for La Grande at 10:30. There was Ivard & I, Ray, Dale & Jackie. We got up to Lyles about 1: & had lunch & visited. Lyle got afternoon off & we went up canyon & took our supper. Went to "Catherine Creek" camp ground. I gathered some pine cones & rocks for rock garden. We played Penocle & ate supper. It really rained on us for awhile but we were under threes & didn't get wet. real nice. We got back to Lyles at 9: & got Kids to bed & we played Penocle & had watermellon. Went to bed at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment