Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Friday, August 27, 1965

Gail got hired on R.R. & went to G.F brakeing

Warm

Dean & Dale got up & went to Dentist at 8:, Dale fixed breakfast when he came from paper route. Dean didn't get anything done, Dale was too long. I went to Caldwell for my treatment alone., came home & made jello for supper & Dale made cake. Jerry went to work at Butterys at noon, New Kenny shoe store, Ray went to Caldwell to see Parole officer about going back to school & went to work out at Melba Smiles at 3.00 Dean & Stanley just left for D.q truck when Ivard called so I called Dean & he went up to R.R. & got him & Ivard brought car home.

I worked on coin collection all day & got supper. Father bathed & I got supper & we ate. I went & got Dean & Stanley & We took Dean up to a girls Party after he ate & I took Ivard up to R.R. & he rode to G.F. with Gail. Jerry came at 10:15 & I went & got Dean.

No comments:

Post a Comment