Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Sunday, August 8, 1965

had to go to Caldwell to see Dr at hospital with my legs

hot Dean, Ray, Jerry & Dale went to Priesthood & Dean came home & took Jackie to sunday school. I feel awful & by 10:30 I was in such pain I couldn't stand it so I called Vanda & she called Nora & they told me to get ahold of a Co. Dr in Caldwell. I finally got Dr Jensen & he said to come right over to emergancy ward at hospital so I called church & had Jerry come right home & he took me over, said I had badly pulled my leg muscles. game me some pills to relax my muscles & some pain pills & I came home & had to lay with heat pad on right leg & ice packs on bruise

Edith brought Kids home from church. Jerry & Ray went out to Melba & opened "Smilies" at 3:45 & Ray left at 6:30 & went to Weaver boys farewell & Jerry worked alone until close. Dean went out & got him after church, Dean & Dale & Ray went to church

No comments:

Post a Comment