Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Thursday, December 29, 1966

Cheryl left for Utah with her Mother

cold - stormy - snow flurries

I got up & fixed breakfast & it was about 11: before any one got up & got around to eating. Dale did Substitute Paper route.

Mrs. Jones & Cheryl came over & took Dale, Jackie & Neva back over with her all day & they got all of Cheryl's things packed & when Jerry came from milk route they went over & loaded her stuff & brought it over to store in our garage.

Ray went to work at DQ for awhile today. Cheryl came & told us good bye & they left at 5:30 for Uta, she called at 8:30 from Mountain Home. Took them that long, so slippery.

I went up & signed for unemployment. Ray & I fixed supper, enchiladas. Jerry & Dean did dishes & I worked on my books. Ivard & Ray worked on Jig Saw P.

No comments:

Post a Comment